Friday, November 30, 2007

My First Official Post

It has been a decade since I first blogged. I simply don't know know why I can't sign in to blog, the system is just too DUMB! Argh! Anyways, I shall just blog now and then when I'm free! Whee~

Exams ended for me on wednesday but I don't feel really happy or excited about it. Human beings are plain weird, when you haven't achieve that particular thing you want it so much but when you got it finally, you don't seem to be as happy as you expect yourself to be. And that explained my emotions when I ended my last GEM science paper. For now, I'm practically rotting at home, hopefully my holidays will be activity-filled! Hahaha!

Recently, since I'm always at home, I've practically turn into a housewife. I've been cleaning the kitchen, washing clothes and amazingly whipping up dinner for my family in place of my dearest mom who's so tied down with work. Her working organization is exploiting her! Bahhhhh! And when she's being exploited at work, I'm being exploited at home! Tsk!

Yesterday was a good day spent with my dearest sweetie huiting =)! I accompanied her to our junior's chalet and had a enjoyable evening down there. When I looked at them, it simply reminded me of my batch of DBoaters. The days we had, the memories we had... Suddenly I had got the urge to go train and row, but sad to say, my stamina and techniques are not as ideal as before already. ='( All my muscles have become so flabby... Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home